Total waste of time unless you have your physician insert it, and even then I do not think it will stay.Its more like a ring you would put into a car or plumbing - it is very thick rubber, does not squeeze together as shown, and in now way is this a good idea.
After several attempts and the positions suggested and asking my husband (super uncomfortable) this became an absolute joke. It was a total waste of a $120 - as insurance does not cover this. Its intention is to last for 3 months - and it does state "if the ring comes out with bowel movement or other reason" just reinsert.
Key word REINSERT - my word - OFTEN - back to the Premarin Cream with product problems as well.I hope the picture gives you an idea of size as well as the how to insert.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service - outsourced
- Kept tubes for send in - no address given
- Tubes continue to be short causing expense
- Not being able to talk to usa
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Estring Vaginal Ring
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."