Byron Center, Michigan
100% full Not resolved
2.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Total waste of time unless you have your physician insert it, and even then I do not think it will stay.Its more like a ring you would put into a car or plumbing - it is very thick rubber, does not squeeze together as shown, and in now way is this a good idea.

After several attempts and the positions suggested and asking my husband (super uncomfortable) this became an absolute joke. It was a total waste of a $120 - as insurance does not cover this. Its intention is to last for 3 months - and it does state "if the ring comes out with bowel movement or other reason" just reinsert.

Key word REINSERT - my word - OFTEN - back to the Premarin Cream with product problems as well.I hope the picture gives you an idea of size as well as the how to insert.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $120. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pfizer and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about estring vaginal ring from Pfizer was customer service - outsourced, kept tubes for send in - no address given and tubes continue to be short causing expense Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pfizer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Pfizer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pfizer?

Comments